Saturday, April 22, 2006

Too Damn Big

Panasonic has a new toy. It's a 103 inch wide screen plasma TV. Of course you will need to rent a crane and add steel supports in the walls in order to mount this thing, but it will certainly be the biggest baddest boy in your neighborhood. On the other hand, why do you want to watch television on something this large? Yes, Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith or Jurassic Park would be awesome on this set, but the evening news?

My parents have a 60 + inch television built into the wall of their living room. When I'm at their house and a regular TV show is on, I find myself backing way back into the kitchen about 25 feet away just to make the viewing more normal. Maybe it's something you'd get used to, I don't know. Anyway, if you do buy one of these new monsters, give me a buzz - I'll bring the popcorn.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home