Thursday, April 13, 2006

Not Carrying a Man-Purse

If you are a male, you're probably in the same boat as I am trying to figure out how to carry the ever-increasing number of electronic gadgets that have become a part of everyday life. Man-purse? Fanny pack? Yikes! Personally, I still use a backpack for every day and a briefcase for meetings and such. But, there has to be a better way. And Lore Sjöberg at Wired has found just the thing: a bandolier!

" Bandoliers are comfortable, have very masculine overtones, and Chewbacca wore one. I could totally see dropping my miniature bleeping possessions into the pouches of a bandolier, cheerfully strapping it on, heading out into the world, and getting shot down by a paranoid security guard. That's why it can't be just me by myself; this needs to be a culturewide fashion move."

Awesome Idea.

 

1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Spider Girl said...

Chewbacca was an awesome guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home