Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I Want to GO!

It's not that I drive really faster or dangerously, I'm just an impatient driver. When I'm on the road in my daily driving around going to and from work or attending to business, I want to GO. I want to get where I'm going and get it done. So, I find myself yacking away at other cars and drivers and traffic lights from inside the safety of my own little truck cab. And I say things at cars and people that I would never say outside my truck cab. I would never run up behind some nice old lady on the street and yell at her to get moving. Nor would I run up to a car and yell at it. So, why I do this (I suspect there are many others out there) is a mystery. A human psychology thing with an easy explanation I suspect.

Anyway, this guy has similar issues, but he decided to do something about it. I love it! But, best of all is the way he justifies and cost-analyzes the whole thing.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home