Friday, April 28, 2006

I Could Just Spank Myself

 

I have heard it voiced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office will issue a patent for even the silliest things. I have my doubts. Take for instance patent number 6,293,874, this very useful "User-operated amusement apparatus for kicking the user's buttocks" or "spanking machine" for short. I know I have had many times in my life where I have made some dumb decision and I could have used a good spanking. If I had an apparatus such as this to deliver a good spanking to myself, it would be of great value. Unfortunately, Sears does not carry it yet (although my "spanking machine" search turned up the strange result of this guy).

I think such an innovative example of American ingenuity really refutes the claims that the patent office is going down hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home