Tuesday, April 04, 2006

DVD Fun - The Curse of the Were Rabbit

I admit I am late to the party for this one. Missed it in the theatre and GF has brought it over three or four times at least, but we never got around to popping it in the player. Oh well, I still loved it. A claymation masterpiece. And Ralph Fiennes as the voice of Victor Quartermaine, Lady Tottington's gun-happy suitor, is hilarious. What kind of bullet do you need to kill the horrible Were-Rabbit? Well, of coarse, a 24 carrot gold bullet. Duh! Wallace & Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

I did catch a bunch of the tongue-in-cheek stuff like Wallace wearing nothing but a box with a label that says "May Contain Nuts" and the woman showing her "melons" and the chomps taken out of them by the vermin, but I never did see what the GF-step-father claims was one of ladies at the Veg Fair giving Victor the middle-finger. Oh well, I will watch this one again and keep my eyes pealed.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home